Re: British Parts Connection

To: hamilton@cast.navnet.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Parts Connection
From: DBHMGB@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 1996 20:32:22 -0500
Bob,

I could not agree with you more!  I've written about my purchase from Dick
Burger in the past; and can only stress again that it was a truely positive
experience!  I too screwed up my order (anyone suprised?) and Dick was
extremely helpful in getting it right!  IMHO the British Parts Connection is
the way to go.

Dan