MG Christmas Eve

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG Christmas Eve
From: mgguyc100@ra.isisnet.com (Williams/MG Guy)
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 1996 20:37:30 -0400 (AST)
About the only white in Christmas this year here in Halifax, Nova Scotia is
in the famous song, collective memories of growing up in Northern Ontario,
or my GT in the garage.

Happy Christmas Eve everyone. There's a little light rain, and it's 'bout 9
degrees Celcius (about 45 Farenheight..I've forgotten the converstion). Not
a flake of snow, save for the occasional dusting all month...

Why, based on the forecast of above freezing temperatures on Christmas Day,
and the promise of a wisp of sunshine and warmer still on Boxing Day - I may
just drive an MG at Christmas for the first time since....well - ever!

A present all unto itself!

May your days be merry and bright, and may all your Christmas's be white
enough in your mind...

Cheers on Christmas Eve from the Atlantic coast of Canada..

Terry "Feelin' Poetic" Williams
'70 BGT - white for Christmas
'68 roadster - red, like a certain deer's nose