Re: MGB Engine production data

To: SOUTHTUC@aol.com
Subject: Re: MGB Engine production data
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 1996 19:34:09 -0800
As best I can tell that engine # was around March of 71 and prior to
the 18V #s which started in Aug of 71. My source is "Original MGB" by
Anders Ditlev Clausager. I've confident it was produced in the first
half of 71. If the car was not registered(titled, titles began in 72)
until 72 then it would have been recorded as a 72. Hope this clears
things up a bit. Safety Fast, David Deutsch