Re: intro / project car wanted

To: howarth@pulsenet.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: intro / project car wanted
From: Circaflam@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 1996 19:53:59 -0500
Hello fellow MG enthusiasts,

I may have a couple project car possibilities for you. At the moment I have
too many projects of my own and I feel the need to free up some space. I
recently acquired a 1962 MGB that one could consider a project car as it
needs floors and rockers but is complete.The other vehicle is a 1969 MGC
rdstr that has been in storage for 12 years and has little rust but requires
some bodywork both in the front and rear resulting from a shunt. Anybody
interested and wanting more info or pictures can contact me at
circaflam@aol.com.I am located north east of Philadelphia.

     Nicholas Flamini
     68 MGC rdstr
     69 MGC rdstr