Re: parts car for midget?

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: parts car for midget?
From: "Michael P. Ohleger" <mikeoh@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 1996 00:22:55 -0500
Jarl/Carol wrote:

> Just got my Old Cars News and in the back under Kenny's Clunkers (cars
> under $700) was the following:
>
> Austin Healy Sprite 1963, good 1275 engine, restore or parts. $400
> 706-235-7651
>
> Have at it!    usual disclaimers.    Jarl

My, My!

After all my bitchin' about car prices, I see there is some justice.  I
still haven't found a copy of that mag here.  I guess I'll have to go to
a LARGER store.

And speaking of *high* prices, someone touched on Moss and their high
price for an Optima battery.  They've got a "Mity-Mite" arc welder
listed for $129.99, while Eastwood has it for $99.99!  I checked my
local parts discounter and found the same for $79.99 (and no shipping)!
A $50 difference has me wondering....

Michael Ohleger

'67 MGB
'70 MGB