interiors / Vendors

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: interiors / Vendors
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 1996 03:10:23 -0800
I think Special Interest Car Parts, out of Rhode Island has the best
quality at a good price. They have a fine catalog, call for your copy
today ( open Saturdays from 9-4 Eastern time) 800-851-5600 and tell
them I say hello. Now if you want leather, Mike Satur out of England is
the guy you want, US contact: Ian Pender in Jersey 609-890-2959 or fax
info request 609-890-9261  Safety fast, David Deutsch

Disclamer S.I.C.P. and Mike Satur: no financial interest in fiddilly
dee fiddilly dum, yada yada, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz