Re: Midget Wiring

To: Mike Ellsworth <mikeells@alpha.shianet.org>
Subject: Re: Midget Wiring
From: "Vince J. Pujalte" <pujalte@stic.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 1996 07:58:59 -0800
Mike,
  The Haynes manual is good. I would recommend the purchase of a British
Leyland factory manual, also, if budget permits.

  Re: Wiring. URL for Guide to Lucas wiring Colours-

      <www.team.net/sol/tech/LucasColours.html>

  This is helpful as a general guide, also.

God Bless,
-Vince
'78 Midget
San Antonio, Texas
P.S. Solder all your electrical connections under the bonnet, and seal
with heat shrinkable tubing. All soldering-related materials available at
Radio Shack. Don't use any kind of crimp connectors, Scotch-loks, etc. in
the engine bay. They will corrode and strand you, or cause a fire...

P.P.S. I am GM Certified in Electrical System Diagnosis.