Re: Bosch Platinum Spark Plugs

To: SMitch1441@aol.com
Subject: Re: Bosch Platinum Spark Plugs
From: GOFASTMG@aol.com
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 01:49:49 -0500

<< Any thoughts about using NGK vs. Bosch?  Copper or Platinum?  Which give
the
 best performance.

 Ive been running the Bosch Platinum in both my 74 Midget  and my 72 BGT.
Both have in excess of 30,000 miles on each set and have yet to have a single
plug problem. Simple routine maintenance (cleaning, regaping, etc) at each
tune up have been all the care they have needed  in that time.  I've been
very pleased with the Bosch  plugs.
  Standard disclaimers: I don't own any Bosch stock, sell plugs,
yada,yada,yada

Rick Morrison