MGB Parts Dealers continued/Frontline suspension kit?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB Parts Dealers continued/Frontline suspension kit?
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 04:41:08 -0800
The Proper MG shows an address of P.O. Box 201 Georgetown, MA 01833 and
has a nice catalog (flyer) 800-711-3368 or better yet e-mail catalog
request request to: propermg@aol.com , this will save them 800 charges
and maybe help hold parts prices down a little. They have a brand new
set of HS4s advertised for $329.50 and the same front air dam (lighted)
that British Victoria has for $165 they have for $130. They also have
what appears to be a very nice tube shock conversion package for
Midget/Sprite applications "Frontline Suspension kit" $550.
Anybody use one of these kits? Usually disclaimer applys, Just some
more info because, the more we know the longer we'll go.

It makes a nice addition to my parts reference file. What puzzles me is
how they fit all this stuff in one of does Post Office Boxes
Safety Fast, David Deutsch