frwd: MGB GT 1967 For Sale

To: "Richard Barnett" <RJBarnett@msn.com>
Subject: frwd: MGB GT 1967 For Sale
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 1997 11:17:12 -0800
I have just recieved this and wish to share it with all of you. Doesn't
sound to bad for an essentially new auto. I promised my wife I will not
buy any more for a while so I'm out of the market currently (or at
least for a week or so). Also please bare in mind that the 67 BGT is
far and away the most sought after model. If you know anyone currently
seeking one pass info along. Safety Fast, David Deutsch

E-mail inquieries to RJBarnett@msn.com