Re: MGB GT 1967 /demand ?

To: Cancola@aol.com
Subject: Re: MGB GT 1967 /demand ?
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 1997 04:20:31 -0800
You wrote:

><<  Also please bare in mind that the 67 BGT is
> far and away the most sought after model. If you know anyone
currently
> seeking one pass info along. Safety Fast, David Deutsch     >>
>
>Dave,
>         Could you please elaborate on why the 67 BGT is the most
sought
>after model.  I assume you mean of GT's.  Just curious.
>                                   Bill in Colorado   73 BGT

I personally don't have any interest in a BGT what so ever, If I want
to drive something British with a hood "top" I'll be driving the Austin
wagon (soon as it runs). That being said, apparently high desirerablity
of the 67 GT stems from it being the last  metal dash production year
and non emmission stuff year. Safety Fast, David Deutsch