Re: triumphs/conduct/oh no not another car

To: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Subject: Re: triumphs/conduct/oh no not another car
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 1997 15:20:18 -0800
You wrote:

>Holly Smoke. David Deutsch acting as LBC ambassador?
>Is it the new millienium already? Is Billy still in
>the White House? Can I buy leaded premium again?
>
>This is getting scary!
>
>Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69MGC/GT, '75TR6 Babe Bait.

Is it just me or have you noticed that some people dig a little too
much into things that should be taken with a grain of salt.

Let us not forget that the whole idea of this list is to have fun.
Nobody is being vicious here and by now most know that Bob, Kai,
Barney, Mike in New Bern and myself (as well as several others) are
thick skinned enough to take an occassional good natured gut shot.
Nobody wants to hurt anybody around here.

Found a pretty decent 75 B aniversary edition here on long island
today, good and solid needing dog legs and runs alright(66,000). Paint
is a funky olive green but was originally Blue as best I can tell. I'm
offering a rediculously low amount for it and if I get it will probably
end up propped up on my front lawn with a for sale sign on me. I'll let
you know out come. Safety Fast, David Deutsch