Conduct & Netiquette

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Conduct & Netiquette
From: "Michael P. Ohleger" <mikeoh@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 1997 20:00:34 -0500
All,

Excuse me.  I joined this list a few weeks ago, and as a member of other mutual
interest
lists, I know what "netiquette" is.  I apologize if I haven't introduced
myself, but I
didn't think that was a necessity.  I'll tell you that using colorful language
(especially from youngsters) is unpleasant as is inter-list flaming.  I suggest
if *we*
have an axe to grind with someone then take it off-list.  I'm here to listen
and learn,
and not subject myself to low brow chatter - that belongs on alt.binary.*
newsgroups.
David is right, we don't need to be so uptight and sensitive, but we also need
exhibit respect for each other.  After all, don't we love the most respectful
lbc's ever
made?

Cheers,

Michael Ohleger