NAMGBR, Texas MG Register

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: NAMGBR, Texas MG Register
From: Wayne Kube <wkube@iadfw.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 1997 21:40:52 -0600
Check out the NAMGBR Website at one of the URLs below.  Click the link
for MGB Driver.  There you'll find some articles from the latest issue,
including one by some guy named David Deutsch.....

A reminder to LBC lovers in Texas - or anyone planning a visit.  The
Texas MG Register first Saturday Natter 'n Noggin will be held January 4
at 1:00pm at the Fox and Hound, 18918 Midway Rd (N of 635) in Dallas.

I've put some photos of the Texas MG Register Fall '96 G.o.F. on my
website.  Check it out.

75 deg F in Dallas today, predicting near 80 tomorrow.  May set a record
high.  Gotta start looking for an AC for the B!!

--
Wayne Kube      wkube@iadfw.net
1979 MGB        http://web2.airmail.net/wkube