Re: Conduct & Netiquette/most toys wins game

To: David Deutsch <drded@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Conduct & Netiquette/most toys wins game
From: "Richard Fontaine (ENG)" <fontaine@scooby.lklnd.usf.edu>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 1997 00:01:06 -0500 (EST)
d.d.;
of course you can play. the game is so much fun, it keeps an old
gimps'heart motoring over(me).the object is not just to collect the most
toys to jazz other folks, but to satisfy the primal thing ie;fill ones'
garage with neat stuff to play with and kill time until your clock runs
out..tick..tick..and you pitch over in a flat spin(old a.f. inside joke)
and crash in a smoking hole.then comes the fun. your survivors then get to
pick thru your toys and select the best ones for themselves(another inside
a.f. thing we aviators used to say before a particularly hairy mission to
ones roommate "if you don't make it back, can i have your stereo?")it
relieved the tension.in my case, i not only have my 2 car toys, but i just
bought a new McIntosh tube component stereo system! so take that potential
survivors!those are the rules,i just made them up..anybody want to add to
them is welcome..a new thread with no malice, just something to clutter
your minds while you wait for useful mail.
dick fontaine
48mgtc
62tr3b
"if its steel, its real"