Introduction

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Introduction
From: Mike <mikemurphy@iw1.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 1997 22:37:35 -0500
I joined the this list just before Christmas and made the mistake of =
taking a few days off.  I have finally gotten through all the mail and =
want to introduce myself.

I am in the process of restoring a 66 midget to driving condition.  The =
car was originally purchased by my aunt for me and my two brothers to =
share when we were in college. However, I was the only one who seems to =
have caught the lbc bug!=20

As a point of interest I found the original bill of sale and the car =
cost $2166.95 on December 27, 1965.  The price was high because a heater =
($59), tonneau cover ($35) and seat belts ($17.95) were purchased!

I really appreciate the sharing and help the list provides and expect to =
be posting questions in the near future.

Safety Fast!

Mike Murphy    [mikemurphy@iw1.net]
66 Midget in restoration
78 B - hers