Rear brakes and hubs

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Rear brakes and hubs
From: Robert Zirpolo <airhedrz@mailhost.iconn.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 1997 23:51:14 -0500
        Greetings.  Last November I received some excellent advice and
procedures from some of you on the list when I was replacing front brakes,
hubs, wheels bearings etc. on my 72B.  I am now about to undertake the same
project for the rear brakes and hubs (wire wheels) and would like to hear if
anyone has any words of wisdom above and beyond what can be found in the
Bentley and other shop manuals.  E-Mail me direct so as not to take up space
on the list.   Thanks in advance.

Robert Zirpolo
airhedrz@mailhost.iconn.net