Re: "home of the famous California flood waters..." No LBC

To: "W. J. Richard Criswell" <damitdick@juno.com>
Subject: Re: "home of the famous California flood waters..." No LBC
From: Jim Boyd <gumby@joshuanet.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 1997 20:08:40 -0800
Hey Dick:

Thanks for your inquiry about the rain up here!  As you have seen on TV,
the rain has been incredible up here!  The last two days have brought us
no additional rain, which is truly a blessing!  I had 18" of water in my
unfinished basement that ruined our central heater motor and also
damaged part of our foundation.

But there are many, many others with a fate far worse than ours.  I have
often been thankful that at 2,000' level we are on a hill!

Cheers,
Jim Boyd