Re: New Electronic Ignition!

To: gumby@joshuanet.com
Subject: Re: New Electronic Ignition!
From: larryhoy@juno.com (Larry A Hoy)
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 1997 14:10:54 EST
Jim,

I installed this system in my 1969 MGB.  The installation is very quick
and easy.   All I can tell you about the system is that it works.  I have
had it installed for about 1000 miles so I know nothing about long term
reliability.  I do keep the old points and condenser in my trunk!

I paid $90 from Moss, their normal price is $100.  CBS Performance
Automotive sells them for $79.  I know nothing about this company, they
advertise in Hemmings, Page 32, January issue.

Larry Hoy
1969 MGB Roadster