Headlight Question

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Headlight Question
From: tom.w.wagner@Central.Sun.COM (Tom Wagner - Program Manager)
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 1997 10:59:31 -0600

To All:

I have a 67 MGb that I am trying to put the finishing touches on
to become my daily driver.  Last item is the headlights,
I have put new lights in and now when the High beam switch
is hit the lights shut off, the blue light inside the dash
still lights up, but the high beams go off on both sides of the
car.  My question is could this be related to the switch???

Or is the problem in the wiring, as I am not sure what the
voltages is to be at the connector.  Also which connector
is to be 12V and at what time???

Thanks for all the help that the net has provided.

Tom Wagner
67 MGB