Mighty Vac

To: jroverca@tiac.net
Subject: Mighty Vac
From: larryhoy@juno.com (Larry A Hoy)
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 1997 00:36:54 EST
Well fill me in on the Mighty Vac, is it made by Hoover, or Eureka?  I
never heard of it. I always make my wife help me bleed the hydraulics.
"Honey when I tell you press the pedal down, then only let it up when I
say so.  OK, Down  ....  Up  .......  Down  ... wait till I say up!".
You all know the routine.  We've made it 25 years without the Mighty Vac,
but what about the next 25 years .........

Larry Hoy
1969 MGB Roadster