1979 MGB for sale

To: "mg email" <mgs@AUTOX.TEAM.NET>
Subject: 1979 MGB for sale
From: "DG Collins" <dgcollins@intplsrv.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 1997 16:57:25 -0600
Hello everyone. I got a request from a friend down in Abilene,Texas at
Dyess AFB to help sell his car. Usual disclaimers apply.I'm just trying to
help a friend make sure his LBC goes to a good home. Owner says the only
reason that he wants to sell is because he wants an earlier model.
here it is:
1979 MGB, 70000 miles with new top, tires, and carpet. Carbs were updated
to a weber dgv about 1 year ago. Everything is working in the car and no
known problems.The history of the car is known, it came from CA to TX with
the PO who bought it new for his wife. The B has only been in CA and TX-no
rust and body damage.
I've known this car for three years and it's been pretty well maintained by
people who love LBC's.
Asking price is $3500, but he seemed willing to go down some.
you can either email me.(i do have pictures of the B) or call the guy
directly.
sellers name:  Stephen Hunt ph# 915-691-5693 after 4pm central or
915-696-5804 during the daytime.

or email me
dgcollins@intplsrv.net

Don Collins