westley

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: westley
From: "john ruse" <hologothic@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 97 21:18:23 UT
             Westley

My machine doesn't seem to want to send to your email address so excuse my
replying throught he list.

yes, phone is fine. It will be an answer machine which will also take faxes if
you've got access to one.

I've never heard of a problem with emailing c/card nos direct to private boxes
but I understand your reticence.
john

hologothic@msn.com