Re: Tops for B's/ interiors Vendors/Revision

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tops for B's/ interiors Vendors/Revision
From: Alberto Manganini <albertom@mbox.vol.it>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 97 16:54:12 -0500
-- [ From: Alberto Manganini * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

> That being said, please bare in mind what you wish to accomplish with
each
> replaced item on your car. Leather is for show, not go, for  interiors. If
you
> got a daily driver, a good set of fabric or vinyl  will suit your needs
much
> better.

I completely disagree. After some cars with fabric or vinyl interiors I'm
currently owning only leather trimmed cars, and for me, despite the cost,
it's the way to go: they are way prettier than vinyl (especially after some
times, leather gets old far better than vinyl!) and easier to clean than
fabric. It's sturdy (can I say "sturdy" for leather?) and, in case of little
scratches, it can be reconditioned with suitable products.
My advice is, pay more (if you can afford it), and get much more. If you are
on a budget, get seat covers with leather face and vinyl back.

Cheers
--

Alberto Manganini - albertom@mbox.vol.it
      Mag Moda New s.r.l. - Italy