shakedown cruise

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: shakedown cruise
From: Dennis Skog <skog@whidbey.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 1997 16:48:34 -0800
Well LBC nuts, today my better half and I threw caution to the wind and
took my newly rebuilt 66 MGB on a skakedown tour of the island we live
on. I can hardly believe it but, we drove around for almost 200 miles
without anything breaking, burning, sputtering, or falling off.
Mabye I should call Guiness because when it comes to LBC's in my
experience this must be a record.
All kidding aside, I guess following Porters restoration guide was a good
idea even though a lot of hours were spent being pickey about detail.
Only the interior to go so the thread about leather vs vinyl is helpful.
Be safe all.
Dennis Skog
'66 MGB (baby)
'60 JAG MK I (reggie)