73 MGB Parts for Sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 73 MGB Parts for Sale
From: MOMBARI@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 1997 20:03:09 -0500 (EST)
Due to lack of financing, I am forced to part out my 73 MGB. I've tried to
sell it in running condition for a good month. A lot of tire kickers, but no
serious offers. I prefer to sell it whole as it runs good, but it needs work
to get it in a "show" condition. It is quite suitable as a daily driver or a
"student's" car.  It is currently all together and I prefer to sell it whole,
but will part it out soon. The motor is spoken for, although I can call him
if I get a solid offer on it. You can drive it now if you want to see the
motor/trans/drivetrain running before too much is gone as to make unsafe to
run. Please e-mail me with your needs. The car is located in the San Jose CA
area. roland.