Re: ZB Magnette

To: ldmcjr@datasync.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ZB Magnette
From: Cancola@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 1997 21:00:36 -0500 (EST)

<< Hey folks -

 Can anyone tell me where to put an ad for a 1958 ZB Magnette? A friend of
 mine has an absolutely perfect Class 1 model with a parts car for sale for
 only $14,000, and I'd like to list all the extras in a want ad... Any help
 will be appreciated...especially any web sites...

 Tony McLaughlin >>
Tony
          Try this site on the web, it might be what you are looking for ....
<A HREF="http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/cmm_publications/";>Classic M
otor Monthly - On-line!</A>
                                    Bill in Colorado