Tire wear

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Tire wear
From: Rodney McDonald <rmcd@marspec.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 1997 08:09:47 -0600
I'm sort of new to MG ownership, but I've loved them for years. I've removed
the front fenders (wings) from my slightly ratty 76 B for a much needed
replacement. I noticed that the inside of the front tires are worn more than
the outside. According to all that I can get my hands on to read is that the
only adjustment possible is toe-in. Could this be the problem? There isn't
any looseness in the wheels when the front is jacked up so I don't think
wear in the suspension components is a problem. Any input from this august
body of enthusiasts?
                        Many thanks!