Auto Auction

To: tx-f-body@f-body.org, mgs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Auto Auction
From: car@texas.net (Carol)
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 1997 17:31:29 -0600 (CST)
I found this at the Austin American Statesman site...

"BUY & SELL COLLECTOR CARS! At Texas' Greatest Auction! Collectors and
Investors From Around The Country. Over 300 cars in 2 days! MARCH 15/16,
1997. Held at the Wursthalle in New Braunfels. Call today for buying and
selling info. Dan Kruse Classic Car Productions, 210/495-4777. TxE 7674
Daniel J. Kruse, CAI "

I have no affiliation with any of this business..! Just thought it may be of
interest to some others, and it's surely close enough for me to check it out...

Carol