Re: So what's the big deal with an MGA?

To: CMaster808@aol.com
Subject: Re: So what's the big deal with an MGA?
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 15:47:15 +0000
CMaster808@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 97-01-14 14:02:55 EST, boballen@sky.net (Robert Allen)
> writes:
>
> > '75 TR6 in Phoenix sunshine,
>
> And you call this a driver??????     What? do you weekend in AZ?????
>
> Get off your rear and get out there and bring the damm thing home!!!!!
>
> Put it in the driveway, and proclame to the world that your coming out of the
> closet!!!!!
>
> Chet

Hey Chet, mind your own damn business. Outings are a personal thing! But
I guess you farmers from Iowa aren't up to date on stuff like that.
Jeez.

I'm planning to bring it home over Easter. Top down weather should have
returned by then. Arizona river valleys, New Mexico mountain ranges, as
little Texas as possible, Kansas in the dead of night. Road Trip!

Besides, there is a certain irony to bring it home at that time. The TR6
comes out from under a rock the same day Jesus did.

Or close to it.

;^P***

Bob Allen, Kansas City, loyal '69CGT, '75TR6 with a tan
--
*** STANDARD DISCLAIMER
*** Please assume all lines end with smiley face emoticon :-)