Re: Leather refurbishment.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Leather refurbishment.
From: John Saxon <jsaxon@acay.com.au>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 14:36:30 +1100
Alberto's comments prompt me to ask:

What is recommended to repair/refinish/enhance small marks in leather seats
and trim?

MY 58 A has had the same tan full leather interior since I bought it 13
years ago AND still has that wonderful smell when I open the toneau.
(Another plus for leather).

The seats are otherswise A1 and I don't want to go to the expense of a
re-trim. What is recommended these days to care for and restore Connolly
leather (At least I - think- they are Connolly!)

John Saxon, 1958 MGA 1500.