V8 AH 3000 Mark II For Sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: V8 AH 3000 Mark II For Sale
From: ken regenfuse <kenregen@postoffice.ptd.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 19:03:43 -0500
Due to some severe personal problems I am forced to sell the 1963 AH 3000
Mark II that I have just
purchased. This is a V8 powered healey. It has a ford 302 V8 in it. It also
has a C4 trans and a
ford 8" rear. All the work was done by a professional shop in Nebraska. I
car is in very good
condition. Paint is nice but has a few chips. Has very nice tan interior.
Needs a new top and some
rubber seals around the doors. Other than that it is ready to go. Has Chrome
bolt on wire wheels
with new tires and a new battery and runs like you would think it should. I
paid $11,300 for the car
and am willing to sell it for what I paid or for a little less for a quick
sale. Car is located in the
Reading Pa. area. I can scan some pictures if you are interested and E-Mail
them to you. I can
be reached after 4PM EST at (610) 678-6664 or via e-mail. Car is red in
color. Also car is titled a
1964 instead of a 63, due to sales date as they did back then.

Personally I think David D ought to buy this one instead of building that V8
B he's been talking
about. This is the truly the ideal over the road LBC for touring.
Hopefully I can sell it real soon, so please let me know ASAP.....
Thanks........Ken

  *** Remember:  Educate Today's Children, So We Don't Have To Punish
Tomorrow's Men ***

        Ken Regenfuse
E-Mail :   kenregen@ptd.net