MG TD tires

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG TD tires
From: gallianp@onyx.xtalwind.net (Paul Gallian)
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 18:55:38 -0400
Yes I know that this has been discussed before!
But as a person that is a stacker (as in piles on my desk) I have filed
this info away (lost it.)
So I will ask again.
Which tires Brand, model, and size should I buy for my MG TD?
Anyone wish to give an Approximate cost?
I need a tire that will look and perform super and fits the original wheels.

So list what do I tell the local Tire Kingdom to order?
Maybe I should take David D.  with me to grrrrr at them.
I think that David would tell them how important the MG is
thereby getting a better price for me!!
I think the guys at the local Tire Kingdom speak the same language (New Y---.)

David want to come to Florida and help?

 "Remember even a kick in the caboose is a step forward."
                               -- Texas Bix Bender

1952- MG-TD
Paul Gallian
gallianp@onyx.xtalwind.net