You Prob'ly own MGs (part 1)

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: You Prob'ly own MGs (part 1)
From: FunE4MG@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1997 21:12:07 -0500 (EST)
Enjoyed this insight filled post. (My wife really relates to the calling the
parts guys and they know your voice) We once lived in Oxnard, CA and the
local foreign parts guy knew my wife's voice and always asked if it was the
Healey or the Datsun this time?.  Drove down PCH to LA in a bugeye once and
had the dynamo go out halfway there, changed it out right in the Jack in the
Box parking lot by the lights eminating from their dining area.  This gets
scarier the more I read it.
Cheers to all.
Tom Zylla
Georgetown, TX