Re: MG Owner Post(You Probably own an MG)

To: IMFletch@aol.com
Subject: Re: MG Owner Post(You Probably own an MG)
From: GOFASTMG@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 13:07:36 -0500 (EST)
Scott (and anyone else)
  Please feel free to reprint, publish whatever my little attempt at humor.
 It's only good when a lot of people see (hear, read) it.

  But I'll confess now, that a good portion of the list(s) I have heard,
read, etc somewhere before so I guess I'm probably guilty of some form of
plagerism.

  By the way, I broke the thing down into 3 parts to keep from cluttering up
bandwidth.  Part 2 was sent today. Part 3 whenever I can sign back on
Americal OFF Line.

Rick Morrison