Re: You probably own an MG if: (Pt 2)

To: E720LAM@toe.towson.edu
Subject: Re: You probably own an MG if: (Pt 2)
From: GOFASTMG@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 15:31:54 -0500 (EST)

<< Reminiscent of the days when I owned a Harley. Could there possibly
 be similarities between an H-D and an MG? >>

  Lets see.
They both;

 leak oil
 sometimes are hard to start
 cause you to get bugs in your teeth
 need to be worked on a lot (or just ARE worked on a lot)
 get more stares than the proverbial naked lady
 have only 2 letters in the name
 cause you to stay on the road more than is absolutely neccessary
 are like sex, (you can never have too much or many)
 and are more fun than anything you can do with your clothes on

 No, I wouldn't say there are a lot of similarities

Rick (got kicked back by a Sportster more times than I kicked it) Morrison