Re: You probably own an MG if: (Pt 1,2,3)

To: GOFASTMG@aol.com
Subject: Re: You probably own an MG if: (Pt 1,2,3)
From: car@texas.net (Carol)
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 09:34:55 -0600 (CST)
Glad to see you post this, Rick. I was going to ask if you minded my sending
a copy of this incredibly funny list to the editor of the Alamo MG
Association newsletter. I'll likely put it on the club homepage, too, if you
don't mind. I'm only visualizing that page right now, so it'll be awhile
before I put it up.

Thanks! And thanks for the chuckles!!

Carol