Re: Scott H in PA I Lost Your EMail Address

To: Ken Katsirebas <kkat@netway1.mdc.net>
Subject: Re: Scott H in PA I Lost Your EMail Address
From: "S. L. Hower" <howersl@ttown.apci.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 1997 23:41:39 -0500 (EST)
On Sat, 25 Jan 1997, Ken Katsirebas wrote:

> I was realy surprised when the MG parts showed up at my office
> on Friday.  Let me know what I owe.

  Seeing as I wasn't too speedy removing it and shipping it off,
  ::blush:: consider it a late Christmas present!

  (No, I dont have any more laying around :-)

  --Scott

   Scott Hower  --> howersl@ttown.apci.com
   Air Products & Chemicals, Inc.        'Its better to be silent and
   7201 Hamilton Blvd Trexlertown, PA     thought a fool than speak and
   (610) 481-2646                         remove all doubt' --A. Lincoln