injury to myself -Reply

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU
Subject: injury to myself -Reply
From: Dan Hughes <Dan_Hughes@troweprice.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 13:51:47 -0500
Dude!  When it comes to this list, you don't know what criticism is...

>>> William Zehring <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU> 01/28/97 12:09pm >>>

Fellow fiends:

A few of my fellow listers have been kind enuf to point out my obvious
typographical error regarding the efficiency with which the average  modern
car "breaks."  Indeed, I meant to say "brakes" as in stops.  I  don't know how
much more of this I can stand; I've suffered the  criticisms of good spellers
for years, starting with Mrs. Drake back in  second grade.  Right now I'm
going to log off, close the door, turn the  lights off and just be alone for a
while, where its nice and soft and  quiet and peacful and...

Will "needs vacation" Zehring

p.s.  obligatory lbc content: the breaks on my B are fine... p.p.s.  Doooop!