Seatbelts

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Seatbelts
From: FOURoFOUR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 19:54:00 -0500 (EST)
Anyone know where I can find some original Kangol magnetic latch seatbelts?
 My 68 MGB had some GM seatbelts installed and while at least the letters are
right, they look awful.  I love the Kangol ones..... every one takes about 20
minutes to figure out how to latch it.  And even longer to unlatch!
 Especially useful on dates!!!

Any condition is "ok" but would prefer "new" as a seat belt an important
safety item, and Ralph Nader made them a requirement. I figure rechromeing
and new webbing won't be too difficult.

Thanks in advance!

Drew