'59 MGA

Subject: '59 MGA
From: "Matthew L. Walker" <mwalker1@airmail.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1997 10:15:47 -0600
I am about to begin restoring a '59 MGA roadster, and I would really like
any warnings or ideas or just plain helpful tips to make this go smoothly.
It is really important that I get this done by December as I want to
present it done and ready to roll to my mother-in-law.  This was originally
her car.  I have already gone over the car as best I can at the moment and
the body and frame seem rust and ding free, personally I think she just
needs lots of TLC and replacement of rubber and so forth that tends to
deteriorate.  I will be rebuilding the motor and trans, new top, wheels and
upholstery.

Welp rambled more than intended.

Any help will be truly appreciated

Matthew L. Walker, Arlington, TX