Generation-X,End,etc.

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Generation-X,End,etc.
From: elkhart@juno.com (Philip M Haines)
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 1997 00:13:28 EST
I don't know how the next generation will treat LBC's, but as mine was
to flowers this one is to X. X may be more honest. I am more than a bit
concerned having rebelled from the flower generation and pulling a stint
in the army pulling maintenance on tanks. After that I worked on the
railroad
for six years. Sick to death of living in grease, I quit and tossed every
tool I
owned. Survival in this changing world suffered me to take a job with the
City. In trying to keep up on technology (this on a very low level) I
have
had to ask myself why? why? why?
A mocking reply comes back, "Gee you could have had a V-8". This I
believe was the demise of MG. Greed and lust for power that has at least
kept the 'vette going and spoke the end of Fiero will probably visit the
MGF,
Boxter and that me$c%des 4 cyl. as well, unless circumstance changes
radically.
Oh well perhaps there will be some decent used cars at reasonable prices
coming
our way?
If these LBC's were just nuts and bolts, I would have unloaded mine after
three
trips to the mechanic. It is a very difficult path that tries to limit
God. I believe He
is everywhere, even in Chrysler La Baron's.

Just Plain Phil