Yugo stories

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Yugo stories
From: "Scott Gardner" <gardner@lwcomm.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 1997 00:50:41 +0000
Well, since everyone is telling Yugo jokes, I'll add my story.  On
one of the car classified web pages, someone has a convertible Yugo
for sale. (Evidently, they were only available in America the last
year Yugos were imported).  Anyway, it has something like three miles
on the odometer, and has never been registered.  He wants about
twenty thousand dollars for it, and strongly recommends that whoever
buys it does not register it, but instead do as he is doing, set it
up on display like a museum piece.  Couldn't tell if he was serious,
but it takes all kinds.
Scott Gardner