Need driver seat back upholstery - '73B

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Need driver seat back upholstery - '73B
From: Rich Mason <rmason@ro.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 1997 10:41:56 -0500
My passenger side seat looks like new, the driver's side seat bottom is the
same, it's just the driver's seat back that's badly torn.  Eventually (when
budget permits) I'll probably get the cloth GT seat upholstery, but for now
- I'd like to put the driver seat back into nice shape.

Does anyone have a driver seat back upholstery for a '73B (black vinyl,
basketweave center) that they would like to sell?  I'll also consider
passenger side and patch the adjuster lever hole.

Thanks,

Rich Mason
'73 B
e-mail--> rmason@ro.com