BOUNCE mgs@Autox.Team.Net: global taboo body match "/<HTML>/i" at li

To: mgs
Subject: BOUNCE mgs@Autox.Team.Net: global taboo body match "/<HTML>/i" at line 34
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 10:21:30 -0700 (MST)
     Date: Sun, 02 Feb 1997 20:00:03 -0500
     From: Glen Eldridge <glenel@infobahnos.com>
     Subject: '52 TD for sale

 Due to an up and coming family project, I'm placing my beloved '52 TD
on the market.  It's all original, except that the motor was overhauled
by the PO.  It has 39000 miles on it & has the original upholstery,
carpets, tonneau & top, all of which are in good condition.  The color
is ivory, with brown upholsery & black carpets; the interior trim & dash
are in the original dark red rexene(oilcloth).   I've just done the
brakes & shocks and fitted new Dunlop radials - drove it to Stowe last
October & had lots of fun!  There is NO rust on this car ANYWHERE.  It
is stored in a heated warehouse during the winter and only driven in the
rain on the rare occasion when I get caught for not reading the
forecast.

The price is CA$16,000 firm, and it has been assessed by my insurance
company for that amount, so it IS worth it.  I'll deliver within a
radius of 500 miles if you want to wait until more of the snow goes.

RSVP via e-mail at glenel@infobahnos.com
or telephone at 514-695-6333

With sad regards,

Glen Eldridge