Re: Vibration problem?

To: Rick Jennings <ijsceva@kcnet.com>
Subject: Re: Vibration problem?
From: George G Curl <gcurl@tenet.edu>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 20:06:16 -0600 (CST)
Rick,
Better check the nuts and bolts that hold the drive shaft in place.  I've
had this problem and there was a vibration as I built speed. Then a very
loud thumpity thump as the drive shaft seperated from the diff.  Not fun
aat speed on an autox course. In fact it left me rather red faced.  Good
luck, let me know what you find out.
George Curl
64 B 56 190 SL