Re: Customs stories...

To: "Vince J. Pujalte" <pujalte@stic.net>, Leckstein <bleckstein@monmouth.com>
Subject: Re: Customs stories...
From: car@texas.net (Carol)
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 01:04:03 -0600 (CST)
Vinc-o!

I'm a bit embarrassed in that I just now found four or so messages that you
sent on 1/24. I don't remember what caused me pause in my message-reading,
and I never miss your messages, but I sure did this time!!

Anyway, was this about the Abbingdon brick? Did they send it to you??

Alzheimersly yours,

Um....er....ah.....OH!...i forget....