Re: I'm BACK

To: NKED65A@prodigy.com, MGS@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: I'm BACK
From: RJohn50603@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 23:45:53 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 97-02-05 00:17:59 EST, NKED65A@prodigy.com (BOB NOGUEIRA)
writes:

<< > At 10:58 AM 2/2/97 -0500, RJohn50603@aol.com wrote:
 >    snip
 > >Everything in moderation, Kai. This will make more sense when you're
 older.

 > >R. Johnson - Dallas

 Come on now Johnson!  I've seen that pristine driver  MGB of yours with
 every wire in place, an engine compartment cleaner than any Dennys, and
 everything detailed to the highest degree.  You can't tell me you
 exercised "moderation "  in its restoration?      :)

 Bob Nogueira  >>

OK, OK, OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know a good twelve step program for obsessive-complusives who own
MGs? Does Charter Hospital have a wing for LBC fanatics? On second thought...
I don't need their help! And about my three MG's, I can cut down anytime I
want to!!! Besides, there's nothing wrong with polishing your brake lines,
right?! My wife has a picture of me doing this when I had the engine and
transmission out about five years ago... while sitting on the empty motor
mounts... really.

R. Johnson - Dallas

'90 Maine Coon
'79 Midget