Re: MANGBR/Driver

To: William Zehring <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: MANGBR/Driver
From: Ross Overcash <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 11:15:39 -0500 (EST)
At 10:28 AM 2/6/97 -0500, William Zehring wrote:
>Fellow fiends:
>
>I wanted to post a note to the list to clarify some misunderstandings
>that arose out of my original message last week regarding the mailing of
>the "Driver."
>
>It was _not_ my intention to criticize the officers of the club.  If that
>came through in the wording of my message let me appologize for it here
>and now to all readers on the list.  I guess that some took it to be a
>sort of low ball criticism of the club officers.  That was never my
>intention; none-the-less it came through that way to more than a few
>readers, so I gather.  I guess I can learn to insert an occasional
>'emoticon' now and again, too.
>
>sheepishly,  :-/
>Will Zehring

Will,
I am surprised If anyone misread your note.  I for one think that the fact
that we belong too an organization run by volunteers that we are extremely
lucky to have such a fine publication.  All I would ask is that if it is
going to be late that what ever means is available be used to let folks
know.  This list is one way, as is the NAMGBRBBC on AOL.  As a note I have
yet to receive my copy for jan-feb.

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer, MA.
http://www.tiac.com/users/jroverca