MGB Autox ?s No. 2

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, autox@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGB Autox ?s No. 2
From: Steve Brown <smbrown@annap.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 1997 23:04:58 -0800
Thanks to all for the timely and extremely helpful and encouraging

        BTW, the reason that I want to autocross an MGB is because that is what
I have.

        Another question:  How is my classification in Stock Class affected if
I convert this '67 car to a dual brake master cylinder?  I can't see a
performance advantage that should cause the car to be classified as SP,
but the safety advantage is real, particularly for a car driven on the
road.

Thanks again.

Steve